Food Services

Paying for Lunch

Ready to put money on your student’s meal account? Parents must create an account at The process is quick and simple. To add students to an account, you will need to enter your child’s birthdate OR student ID number.

New Students

If your student is new to a Haven School and has a credit balance from a Bay District School, please call that school’s lunchroom to arrange for a refund as the credit will not be transferred to Haven Schools. However, once in the Haven system, the credit will be rolled over from year to year. Parents may pay for student lunches by sending cash or check in an envelope to school with your child's name clearly marked on the envelope and on the check, although we highly suggest you use the convenient online payment system:



Food Service Managers

  • Tammy Surber, Bay Haven, 248-0298
  • Jennifer Stovall, North Bay Haven, 248-0801
  • Director of Ancillary Services, Kelly Phelan, 814-9394

U.S. Department of Agriculture Disclosure
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (State or local) where they applied for bene?ts. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To make a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(202) 690-7442
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Bay Haven Charter Academy K-8

2501 Hawks Landing Blvd., Panama City, FL 32405

(850) 248-3500